TRILOR® ARCH: The ultimate bow!
Patented by Bioloren
TRILOR® is a hi-tech fiber composite material suitable for permanent dental restorations.
As metal-free alternative TRILOR® ARCH is covering a wide range of indications as material for permanent and temporary restorations. Currently TRILOR® is registered by the FDA for the US-market and has a CE-mark for Europe.
Among its physical properties TRILOR® combines a very unique combination of high flexural strength (540 MPa) with its physiologically perfect modulus of elasticity of 26 MPa. The material also has excellent bond strength to dental veneering composite and denture acrylic materials. TRILOR® ARCH preforms can be easily trimmed and adjusted with common burs and disks.
TRILOR® ARCH indications:
- Permanent reinforcement bar for immediate and delayed loading
- Suitable for fixed prosthesis
- Precise transfer key of implant positions
TRILOR® is the most valid replacement for metals:
- No casting
- No galvanism in the mouth
- No oxidation or corrosion
- No thermal shock (due to low thermal conductivity)
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Light weight
TRILOR® ARCH is available in thicknesses of 3,5 mm and 5,5 mm!